HEY BUDS!

An open letter to all the buddies I've met in Padang
(You've always been right there, and I'm so happy that you always said "it was nothing to worry about")
Buddies x Participants x Miss Nola


     Hey bud! I'd like to start off by saying how much I appreciate all the efforts you've done to me and the other participants. I wasn't expecting that I'll get to know a lot of people along the way. There are a lot of things that I want to thank you for, and I'm sure I would be missing some of those by the end of this letter, this thank you is long enough for you to know.  
   To the buddies who are always willing to listen when I need someone to talk to, and always ready to make me smile whenever I need a break, thank you very much! Wish we had a lot of time together!
To the buddies who has lack of confidence to their self, I wish you could see your self the way I see you and I wish your life is everything you deserve and everything you dreamed of. To the buddies that I don't usually see and be with, don't worry because I know in time, we'll meet again; remember that the world we are living in is such a small world and who knows one day we'll meet again, not just in Padang but in the other places of the world.
    Goodbye's are not the end of everything bud, don't you ever think that we are not going to go to Pasaraya, ride an angkot, eat nasi goreng, pay for the tax, order go car and have a concert in a KTV bar again. Always remember that it is just the distance who parted us, our hearts will always be together no matter how many miles we're far from each other! Set the world on fire with your dreams buds!
   This is your Island girl "loui" saying, Terima kasih banyak! melihatmu ketika aku melihatmu. jaga selalu! mengirim pelukan listrik dari PH ke Padang! (Thank you very much! See you when I see you! Take care always! Sending power hugs from PH - Padang)

Comments

  1. Selamat malam luiiii! This message is so touching, I'll leave my comment here so you have to remember me, always! Ahahahah.
    See you again! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEA TEACHER STUDENT REPORT

TREASURED! 🔐🔐🔐