WELCOME TO MY SPACE!


Apa Kabar/How are you/Kamusta? I am your island girl SEA - Student Teacher Exchange from Philippines! Mabuhay!


Salam/Hello! My name is Louise Grace Comon Arreza "loui" for short. I am 21 years old, from the beautiful island of Siargao. I am taking up Bachelor of Physical Education  Major in School Physical Education in St. Paul University Surigao. I am a SEA - Student Teacher Exchange from Philippines and was assigned to practice in SD Baiturrahmah Padang, Indonesia and my receiving school is Universitas Negeri Padang (UNP).
💓💓💓
I welcome you all to my blog! This blog is all about my SEA - Student Teacher Exchange journey in Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia! Sit back, relax and enjoy as I will take you to Padang, Indonesia! 😉


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEA TEACHER STUDENT REPORT

HEY BUDS!

TREASURED! 🔐🔐🔐