Goodbyes! 😢💔😔

The hardest part of being a SEA -  Student Teacher Exchange!

Because of your 1 month stay in other country, you'll get attached to the people you used to be with. From the staff of your receiving university, to the other participants of the program down to the buddies and friends you'll meet along the way!
It was 4th of February when we go to China town because we would like to witness what a Chinese new year looks like. I was happy because it was my last night there in Padang and I had a chance to be with them even  though it's already late night and we aren't even complete. In the picture are the people I've met in my SEA - Teacher journey. We came from different races, some are Malaysian and Singaporean who are also an exchange student from different program but the same receiving school, there were SEA-TVET participants who are also from the Philippines and of course the gang will not be completed without the buddies.
There is no right time in saying goodbye; crying can persist for days or even a month and after that rain, there is always a rainbow that follows. There are a lot of scenarios which can lead to saying goodbye. But for me, I am the person who visited the place and when it is time for me to leave, I'll say goodbye to the people I met during my visit. There is always a tear when you say goodbye to the people you used to be with.
I already know that in time we are going to say goodbye to each other. And so, I promised myself not to cry in the airport. But I lose in battling my tears when we are already in the airport because, a lot of thoughts came into my mind like, "when are we going to meet again? Can we still meet again guys?' you don't have the assurance of everything and all you have is the use of new communication technology; but you still feel it's not enough. But hey! Cheer up! Everything will take place! As for now we'll just see each other on Instagram, Whatsapp, or maybe Facebook (if you have) 😂 Take good care always! Keep in touch!
This is your island girl, signing off! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEA TEACHER STUDENT REPORT

TREASURED! 🔐🔐🔐

HEY BUDS!